Annoyance - TC overwrite dialog in Vista

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

roentgen
Power Member
Power Member

Annoyance - TC overwrite dialog in Vista

Post by *roentgen »

In Win Vista with all effects enabled the overwrite dialog looks like it's coming from behind of the copy/move dialog.

I guess the same issue it's present in XP too, but since XP doesn't have all those effects, the annoyance goes unnoticed.
TC for Linux please!
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Unfortunately I don't have any computers capable of running Vista with Aero-Glass, so I cannot test this myself. I assume that the dialog is just zooming to its open position. What else should it do? TC just creates the dialog as usual, nothing different from other dialogs...
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
pdavit
Power Member
Power Member
Location: Kavala -> Greece -> Europe -> Earth -> Solar System -> Milky Way -> Space

Post by *pdavit »

ghisler(Author) wrote:Unfortunately I don't have any computers capable of running Vista with Aero-Glass, so I cannot test this myself.
Then I guess TC v8.0 should come out with an upgrade charge so that you can afford one! :P :P :P :lol:
"My only reason for still using M$ Window$ as an OS is the existence of Total Commander!"
Christian Ghisler Rules!!!
roentgen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *roentgen »

I'm running Vista on a ~400$ laptop with Intel Celeron, integrated graphics and 1 G of RAM. It is a matter of updated drivers for Vista to run even smoother than XP (I didn't try games yet :wink:).
TC for Linux please!