Background transfer manager request

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Boah

Background transfer manager request

Post by *Boah »

Hi,

thanks for v6 - it's great.

One tiny thing that annoys me a bit is the fact that the Background Transfer Manager is not resizable. Is there a reason why this is so?

Not a big thing as such, but it would be very nice if 1) it could be resizable and 2) it remembers it's size and position when it is opened next time.

Cheers,
Svein.
WatchUer

Re: Background transfer manager request

Post by *WatchUer »

Boah wrote:................Not a big thing as such, but it would be very nice if 1) it could be resizable and 2) it remembers it's size and position when it is opened next time.

Cheers,
Svein.
Yes, I also wish them to be implemented.

And another annoying thing is that when I dragging the BTM to some position, the BTM stop transfering until I release the mouse button.
sqa_wizard
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *sqa_wizard »

You have my vote too ....
#5767 Personal license
Boah

Post by *Boah »

And another annoying thing is that when I dragging the BTM to some position, the BTM stop transfering until I release the mouse button.
Yeah, that doesn't just happen when you drag the BTM window but also when you click on the plus or minus buttons to add or remove files. Would be nice if it didn't, but that's even smaller in my eyes - I mainly want it resizable so I can see all/most of the source and target wihtout having to use the scrollbar :)

Cheers,
Svein.
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Boah,
One tiny thing that annoys me a bit is the fact that the Background Transfer Manager is not resizable. Is there a reason why this is so?
Yes, so they can be easily "tiled" when a new one is opened. I hope that Christian changes this, too.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.