Feature Request: Next/Prev Buttons in QuickView Panel Title

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

JohnFredC
Power Member
Power Member

Feature Request: Next/Prev Buttons in QuickView Panel Title

Post by *JohnFredC »

When using a lister plugin in Quickview, it would be nice if there were either: two buttons on the QuickView panel title bar for next/previous plugin (equivalent to pressing '4') or a dropdown combo box showing the plugins/viewers available for the selected file type.

Contrary to what appears to be the majority of users in this forum, I am keyboard averse and use the mouse for nearly everything except typing text strings. Later this year I will have a tablet PC and will only have the onscreen keyboard, so graphical controls for all TC functions will be a necessity.

Instead of Quickview panel buttons, internal commands such as cm_NextLister and cm_PrevLister could substitute.
Licensed, Mouse-Centric, moving (slowly) toward Touch-centric
Clo

Good idea!

Post by *Clo »

:D Hi John!

Buttons for next / prev. file could be nice in the Q.V. pannel... though I don't use it a lot.
Actually, I've to click on each file to show it. However, I think that such buttons could be placed rather at the pannel-foot (or could be moved top >< bottom).
8) Like you, I use rather the mouse, so I fill my tool-bar with buttons! I use too Drag&Drop a lot.
The keyboard-supporters seem numerous here, that comes from the old DOS N.C., which used such shortcuts a lot... That fashion remained in TC. Also, maybe they post more messages than the mouse-lovers!
:roll: The most times, a click is faster than to twist my (old) fingers to get a command by three keys together... But yet, French keyboards have an extra-key AltGr which replaces Ctrl+Alt.
To be continued...
:) Friendly regards,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials