[Request] Rollup TC form to show only the toolbar.

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Reva

[Request] Rollup TC form to show only the toolbar.

Post by *Reva »

URL: http://www.ecolorz.com/Reva/TCSuggestion.zip

Run the extracted executable and click the $ sign on the caption bar to see the requested feature in action.

Hi Mr. Christian,

I normally keep my desktop clean(no shortcuts), don't use the windows quick launch, remove newly installed software menu entries from the windows start menu just to keep my system tidy and also don't use any toolbars like the office shortcut bar. I place all my frequently used shortcuts only in the TC Toolbar or make a TC start menu entry with a shortcut key assigned.

Now every time I want to execute something I need to bring up the TC window to access the required application which will block my view of the other applications, I was thinking if you can provide a shortcut or a menu which will roll up the Win Cmd Form just up to the toolbar I can keep TC always on and use TC as my Tool bar also. Here is a sample application which gives and an idea of what I’m asking for [use above mentioned URL]. Press on the $ button on the caption bar to see it in action.

If you ever consider implementing this feature please add always on top and opacity options also when TC is in rollup mode.

TIA.
Alejandro Muñoz

Re: [Request] Rollup TC form to show only the toolbar.

Post by *Alejandro Muñoz »

I suggest you to use Windows PowerPro, a freeware program that can do that and much, much, much more.

You can download it from http://www.windowspowerpro.com/

Best regards.
SanskritFritz
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *SanskritFritz »

Oh yes, another Power Pro fan!
:-) greetings!
I switched to Linux, bye and thanks for all the fish!
ayww

Post by *ayww »

Hi, is there a forum for Windows PowerPro like this here for TC?

I've tried this very complex program and I need help with something very special.
TucknDar

Post by *TucknDar »

there are tons of minimal apps that does this through hotkeys or double-clicks. Check out www.shellcity.net, they list many usefull little utils
license #76904