[WFX] Android ADB 8.8

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

damjang

Re: New version

Post by *damjang »

jakubklos wrote:You did not specify your problem. It seems ok to me at first sight... What seems to be the problem?
Sorry... one file is without date-time. The first in log and the last in TC.
jakubklos

Re: New version

Post by *jakubklos »

damjang wrote:
jakubklos wrote:You did not specify your problem. It seems ok to me at first sight... What seems to be the problem?
Sorry... one file is without date-time. The first in log and the last in TC.
Ok, clumsy me. I have fixed it and willl be in the new release.
The problem was a date too long in the past...
- Fix: Date long in the past problem fixed
jakubklos

New version

Post by *jakubklos »

A new version has been released:
- Fix: Move (F6) from or to device deletes file properly
- Fix: Date long in the past problem fixed
- Pull file workaround for /system /data files when ADB Pull fails because of semi-rooted device and permission denied - file copied to sdcard and then copied automatically
leomaks

Post by *leomaks »

Thanks, 1.8 works with lg-p990
Can you add background copy?
jakubklos

Post by *jakubklos »

leomaks wrote:Thanks, 1.8 works with lg-p990
Ok good.
I might actually consider that.

Should you have any other feature requests just shoot :)
Bluestar

Post by *Bluestar »

Nice work, jakubklos! :D I like it.

I just found a little glitch regarding the Settings (Properties) dialog of the plugin (guess it's caused by incorrect dialog style / incorrect dialog parent value, or something like this).

Steps to reproduce:

01. Right click on the plugin's name in the Network list, and click on "Properties" - the Configuration dialog pops up - so far so good
02. Switch to another window using ALT + TAB, or by clicking on it's icon on the taskbar.
03. Switch back to Total Commander's window (by clicking on it's taskbar icon)
04. The ADB plugin's Configuration dialog becomes hidden, and Total Commander becomes totally unresponsive - the only way to "bring it back to life" is hard closing it using taskmgr :D
» Developer of Total Updater & extDir utility.
jakubklos

Post by *jakubklos »

Bluestar wrote:Nice work, jakubklos! :D I like it.

I just found a little glitch regarding the Settings (Properties) dialog of the plugin (guess it's caused by incorrect dialog style / incorrect dialog parent value, or something like this).

Steps to reproduce:

01. Right click on the plugin's name in the Network list, and click on "Properties" - the Configuration dialog pops up - so far so good
02. Switch to another window using ALT + TAB, or by clicking on it's icon on the taskbar.
03. Switch back to Total Commander's window (by clicking on it's taskbar icon)
04. The ADB plugin's Configuration dialog becomes hidden, and Total Commander becomes totally unresponsive - the only way to "bring it back to life" is hard closing it using taskmgr :D
Ahh, you found it ;). I was aware of it but thought nobody would notice. Well, I have to fix it now :). Thank you
Bluestar

Post by *Bluestar »

Or we can call it an "easter egg", so this way you have no work with it, haha :P Btw yeah, would be nice if you could fix it :D
jakubklos

Post by *jakubklos »

Bluestar wrote:Or we can call it an "easter egg", so this way you have no work with it, haha :P Btw yeah, would be nice if you could fix it :D
Ok, fixed :)
jakubklos

Post by *jakubklos »

leomaks wrote:Thanks, 1.8 works with lg-p990
Well, it turned out to be a work for 5 mins. actually :)

- Fixed dialog modality and parent window
- New: Background copy/move support added
Soon to be released
jakubklos

New release

Post by *jakubklos »

Why wait...
- Fixed dialog modality and parent window
- New: Background copy/move support added
damjang

Post by *damjang »

Thank You! Work all ok.
It will be possible to add when connected to device a button in the drive bar, something like ftp do? This because if you want to temporary go to different drive and return to adb must cd all dirs again. I know that I can use the history, but a button (that remember the last dir) will be better ;-)
Also in the settings window I will add 2 buttons: Ok and Cancel, because now there is only a very little close button and one don't know if it saves the settings or not.
And another thing: maybe if you can add a virtual file/dir (that show first at the top) under the adb that if doubleclicked will open the settings? Because like is now with properties is not very visible and if one don't know that there is a settings window is very difficullt to "discover" it.
jakubklos

Post by *jakubklos »

damjang wrote:Thank You! Work all ok.
It will be possible to add when connected to device a button in the drive bar, something like ftp do? This because if you want to temporary go to different drive and return to adb must cd all dirs again. I know that I can use the history, but a button (that remember the last dir) will be better ;-)
Also in the settings window I will add 2 buttons: Ok and Cancel, because now there is only a very little close button and one don't know if it saves the settings or not.
And another thing: maybe if you can add a virtual file/dir (that show first at the top) under the adb that if doubleclicked will open the settings? Because like is now with properties is not very visible and if one don't know that there is a settings window is very difficullt to "discover" it.
Well, I use tabs :). Ctrl+T/Ctrl+W and it's a breeze. I highly recommend that.

OK and Cancel will be added. I use Esc all the time so I did not mind.

The Settings item will be also added.

Thank you for your input
Bluestar

Post by *Bluestar »

2jakubklos:
Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the improvements in 1.9 - i can confirm that the configuration dialog problem is fixed now. :wink:
yeskky

Post by *yeskky »

I don't quite understand how to install apk thru this plugin.
Is it just copy PC local apk file to the plugin's ".apps" virtual folder or anything else?
Thanks in advance.
#222405 Single user licence