cmdTotal 2.02: Support for Unicode plugin API

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Flint
Power Member
Power Member

cmdTotal 2.02: Support for Unicode plugin API

Post by *Flint »

There is a command line tool cmdTotal used for extracting files by means of TC packer plugins. Though it's very old, I found out it's still useful in some cases. Luckily, it's open-source, so I tried to adapt it to the new Unicode plugin API.

Download links:
main / mirror (8,6 Kb)

P.S. I switched to Unicode WinAPI as well, so the tool no longer supports Win9x. I hope nobody minds (and if you do, please, use the old version 1.02, there are no changes in functionality).
Last edited by Flint on 2013-04-27, 09:43 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Using TC 10.52 / Win10 x64
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

Test version 2.01

Fixed several bugs:
• The ISO plugin created files with raw data instead of subdirectories.
• 2.00 regression: the ISO plugin with Unicode API was cutting the unpacked files at 20480 bytes.
• When destination path is omitted, and archive is specified with path, the target path was invalid, and therefore nothing was unpacked.

The link to the test version 2.01 is in the first post.
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

OK, after some testing at the Russian forum, I polished the code a little bit, and now declare the version 2.01 a final release. Download links in the first post were updated.

Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

Version 2.02 published with more fixes of TC behavior emulation (fixed compatibility with the InstallExplorer plugin).

dindog

Post by *dindog »

ah, ... I miss read the title... thought it was a universal interface for variety of packer plugins... Thanks you works anyway. :)

Would there any chance make multiARC unicode compatibility? It's open source too.
MVV
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *MVV »

dindog,
Please discuss MA in its topic.

But I doubt that someone will convert it to Unicode.