totalcmd.net

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

2Flint

http://www.utceditors.totalcmd.net/ is down, also i cannot login to my ftp account!
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

ts4242
Sorry, for the time being I've no way of even checking what's going wrong, let alone fix it… :( I hope it won't be too long till I get the access (or till Ergo fixes all by himself).
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Using TC 10.52 / Win10 x64
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

tbeu
Dalai
I've fixed some most prominent bugs, admin panel should be working now.

ts4242
It seems FTP accounts have to be recreated from scratch (again). :( I need some more time to find out how it's done on the new server and (if possible) transfer them from the old one.
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Dalai
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Dalai »

Flint wrote:tbeu
Dalai
I've fixed some most prominent bugs, admin panel should be working now.
Thanks! Seems like all is working now (although I didn't test the edit feature).

Regards
Dalai
#101164 Personal licence
Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GiB RAM, ASUS Prime X370-A, Win7 x64

Plugins: Services2, Startups, CertificateInfo, SignatureInfo, LineBreakInfo - Download-Mirror
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

Download links still seem to be dead.
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

ts4242
Flint wrote:It seems FTP accounts have to be recreated from scratch (again). :( I need some more time to find out how it's done on the new server and (if possible) transfer them from the old one.
I'm hosting all my tools at my ftp account, now they all cannot downloaded.

I hope you can fix ASAP
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

ts4242
Inaccessibility of your files and of the FTP account are unrelated issues. As I discovered, totalcmd.net subdomains were not defined (while wincmd.ru subdomains were).

I've fixed the domains configuration now, so all files should be downloadable (but FTP account is not present yet). If you find any dead links, please, name them, I'll take a look.

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Flint wrote:I've fixed the domains configuration now, so all files should be downloadable (but FTP account is not present yet). If you find any dead links, please, name them, I'll take a look.
Yes, i can confirm, http://utceditors.totalcmd.net/ is up again and everything is OK, but still cannot access my ftp account!
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

ts4242
I specifically mentioned that FTP was not transferred yet, so yes, you could not access your account. Please, have patience. It's not at all easy to find out where all the config files are stored on both servers (with totally different operating systems, sets of packages and configurations), especially using only command-line SSH terminal, and especially that I'm not an experienced system administrator…

By now, I think, I managed to copy the FTP accounts. To connect, you need to remove the domain part from your login name (that is, if your login was utceditors@wincmd.ru, now it should be just utceditors). Please, test. If something does not work, I'll need logs and other details.

Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2Flint
FTP and download work confirmed :)
tbeu
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *tbeu »

Lefteous wrote:2Flint
FTP and download work confirmed :)
Confirmed.

Can I please apply for some higher quota? 100MB turns out to be too few for all the stuff I'd like to see there.
TC plugins: Autodesk 3ds Max / Inventor / Revit Preview, FileInDir, ImageMetaData (JPG Comment/EXIF/IPTC/XMP), MATLAB MAT-file Viewer, Mover, SetFolderDate, Solid Edge Preview, Zip2Zero and more
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

tbeu
There were quotas on the old server, but I don't see them on the new one. If you've got an error trying to upload massive stuff, please, give me more details so that I could check by logs.

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

2Flint

Thanks, FTP works now.
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Previous log file was contain this line

Code: Select all

230 10635 Kbytes used (10%) - authorized: 102400 Kb
New log file doesn't contain such line, is that mean there no limit for disk space that can be used by a user?
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

ts4242 wrote:New log file doesn't contain such line, is that mean there no limit for disk space that can be used by a user?
That's right. Of course, it does not mean we have limitless disk space. If somebody starts inflating his directory size too much, we'll have to turn quotas on again.