Playing an mp3 and displaying its text at the same time

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

K8

Playing an mp3 and displaying its text at the same time

Post by *K8 »

Hello to everybody!
I have some mp3 files with "lyrics" (ID3 V2 Tag). In order to learn English pronunciation, I'd like to read lyrics associated to my mp3 files while I'm listening to them and without moving focus on the lister window (so I can quickly change the playing file by keyboard). How to achieve that by using TC? Which plugin have I to install? Only by using the old mp3tag.wlx I can see the lyrics and, since mp3 file are associated with winamp, with a double click, I could play it. But this solution is not good enough for me. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

K8
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

Well, I think there are plugins for Winamp that can do that...

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
Leif

Post by *Leif »

Hacker wrote:Well, I think there are plugins for Winamp that can do that...
This one's pretty good! http://www.hiker.org.il/lyrics.htm
K8

Post by *K8 »

Thank you for your answers!

2 LEIF: I installed the plugin you suggested me. I don't know why, but mp3tag displays the kind of lyrics that I have without any need to configure the plugin itself, while winamp plugin displays no lyrics, no matter how I configure it.

(I added lyrics to my mp3 file by using "audio MP3 ID3 Tag Editor")

Btw: (In the next versions of TC) It is possible to activate 2 (or more...) lister plugins at the same time, sharing lister window?

K8