Joined: 04 Feb 2003
|Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 am Post subject: Total Commander 9.20 beta 3 available
|Total Commander 9.20 beta 3 is available now!
You can download it from www.ghisler.com
This is a public pre-release version! Please be careful!
Please report bugs here in the TC 9.20 beta bug report forum, ONE BUG PER MESSAGE!
The following was changed in beta 3:
- Compare by content: Select all with Ctrl+A
- Multi-rename tool: Option to convert to uppercase like in English titles (certain words like a, the, of... lowercase)
There are also some new functions since beta 1:
- Button bar, command line: support shell GUIDs, e.g. to go to Explorer's recent dirs, use
- Files - change attributes: Button to load attributes from file under cursor in target panel
- Icon from internal association takes precedence over internal packer icon (e.g. for *.rar)
- wincmd.ini [Configuration] IgnoreDirErrors=1 allows to switch to inaccessible or non-existent directories, shows <Read error!> in file list instead
- Button bar: Button size and small icon size can now be set separately for each screen scale (dpi)
- FTP client: Support for client certificates for ftps (ftp over ssl/tls) from Windows certificate store. Only works with schannel library on Vista or newer, not openssl
A list of all corrections, also for previous versions, can be found in the history file.
As usual, the update is free for all registered users.
Author of Total Commander