Feature Request: options when clicking on directory title

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Clo

Usual joke---

Post by *Clo »

2Sheepdog
:) Hi Stefan !

¤ It's an usual joke of Panos' web-host... I think he'll fix up that easily !
:mrgreen: V G
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
superboy

Post by *superboy »

Wow, I was away for a while but I'm so surprised to see such activity for my little post! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought of this feature, sometimes I feel I'm too anal about computer settings....

As far as the arguments against the hyperlink feature, like you guys mentioned, most of them come from users who use the keyboard for TC primarily. I know that a large portion of the TC userbase is very keyboard oriented. I would have to say that I'm equally split between the keyboard and the mouse, but sometimes I feel that this program's features neglects the mouse users. (I'm not complaining, I love this program!) One weird thing I noticed as far as mouse users is the search command doesn't have a browse button to visually choose the directory to search. I thought that was strange. Even if I do use a keyboard a lot, often times the directory is so many levels away from the root, I really don't want to type all that in the search field. I hope future versions will implemement more useful mouse-user features, without compromising the bulk and speed of the program.

Maybe I'll start a new thread for suggestions for mouse-friendly features in TC. But first let me research the forum to see what's been said so far.

Thanks for the comments, this forum is another benefit of this program.

AC