As I do to do a list of files...

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

norfie
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *norfie »

Last edited by norfie on 2004-09-11, 11:58 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
MacQ

Post by *MacQ »

2norfie
CatalogMaker is better in any task, because it can write all the data DiskDir can and exclude the data you don't want.
norfie
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *norfie »

Last edited by norfie on 2004-09-11, 12:02 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
eugensyl
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *eugensyl »

MacQ wrote:2eugensyl
DiskDir has no options on what to include in the file and what not. CatalogMaker is better, definitely.
I try CatalalogMaker. It's very good. But inside of 'archive' the date of all foders is 1980. And DiskDirExtended has also a good view inside of some important archive typs like: ZIP, RAR, ACE, and so on.
Both of them can be instaled with different extension, (dsk - for DiskDir & cat - for CatalogMaker) and use them like your desire.

Best wish,
My Best Wishes,

Eugen
Black Dog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Black Dog »

[face=courier]On 17-06-2004 09:41:32 +0000 norfie wrote:

n> Maybe it's nice little puppy Black Dogs turn. Maybe he
n> wants to continue and play his game.

¦8\

Just think about it - you edited that already posted message just to add this string dedicated to me (yes, I do know I really mean a lot for you and appreciate this), but there is the sparkle of real rage, I ask you?! There is that demonic fury of abandoned woman?! You have to do something with that immediately, my dear. I know you can make it much better, just try - I still believe in you and waiting.[/face]
norfie
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *norfie »

Last edited by norfie on 2004-09-11, 12:00 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Black Dog
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Black Dog »

[face=courier]On 20-06-2004 22:28:50 +0000 norfie wrote:

n> Nice little puppy Black Dog, I'm sorry for you.

One more time you did the thing you actually didn't want to, my dear woman at work (I do hope this is not that woman's work I'm thinking about, but anyway).

Well, I can't say I expected something extraordinary from you (already), but at least I expected diversity. Of course this is not your usual sandwich with "you don't got it" on top and "I don't wanna discuss this subject" as bottom, with some indistinct mince between them. But this is not much better - it looks like you obsessed by that game idea now.

The only game you play located inside your little brain and the only way to stop it is to brain you out. But I can't help you here, sorry (though it would be an act of mercy, of course %).

n> However I'm not the winner but I lost something important:
n> the respect for your person.

Well, NOW you start growing up - congratulations, my little norfie. But you have to lose a lot of other things to become "grown-up" :).[/face]
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Please don't start litigating about unimportant things, and stay on topic - I don't want to have to lock this thread. Thanks!
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
MacQ

Post by *MacQ »

norfie wrote:2MacQ
CatalogMaker is better in any task
I have to contradict. You don't got it. Please read Forum rules (the sentence before last). I don't wanna discuss this subject here.
I agree. Nevermind.