You can download it from www.ghisler.com
This is a public pre-release version! Please be careful!
Please report bugs here in the TC 9.20 beta bug report forum, ONE BUG PER MESSAGE!
The following was changed in beta 4:
- New hotkey Shift+F7 to create directory in target panel, using the name under the cursor from the source panel as the default
- Secure FTP connection: With the provided prefix it's now possible to choose between explicit SSL (ftpes://server) and implicit SSL (ftpis://server). With the former method, an unecrypted connection is established first, which is then changed to encrypted with AUTH TLS. The latter is encrypted from the start.
- Button bar, command line: support shell GUIDs, e.g. to go to Explorer's recent dirs, use
- Files - change attributes: Button to load attributes from file under cursor in target panel
- Icon from internal association takes precedence over internal packer icon (e.g. for *.rar)
- wincmd.ini [Configuration] IgnoreDirErrors=1 allows to switch to inaccessible or non-existent directories, shows <Read error!> in file list instead
- Button bar: Button size and small icon size can now be set separately for each screen scale (dpi)
- FTP client: Support for client certificates for ftps (ftp over ssl/tls) from Windows certificate store. Only works with schannel library on Vista or newer, not openssl
As usual, the update is free for all registered users.