Parallel display of 2 trees does not go well on a particular tree

English support forum

Moderators: Stefan2, white, sheep, Hacker

tutu11

Parallel display of 2 trees does not go well on a particular tree

Post by *tutu11 » 2019-06-05, 09:13 UTC

Have a good day.
I have been using Total Commander for a long time on my Android tablets (Samsung Galaxy s2) and I really appreciate this product.
However, I have a problem with the display.
The parallel display of 2 separate trees is very convenient and I use it frequently.
That said with this display in parallel everything does not go well.
When I position myself on a directory and I browse the tree for example on the left pane and then on the right pane I want to display another directory of the same tree, I find myself positioned on the left pane on the left. higher level host tree (symbolized by the small laison).
Although I try again the operation, I can not display on one side the contents of a directory and on the other the contents of another directory of the same tree.

Oddly enough, this phenomenon occurs only on a particular tree, the one that corresponds to my synchronization directory of my little private cloud (Nas synology with Cloudstation).

Small precision that may be its importance, this phenomenon occurs only when I choose to display the directory more at the level from a bookmark.
Do you have an idea of ​​the origin of the problem and even better, a solution to offer me.

Thank you to everyone who can bring me the beginning of an answer.

Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Parallel display of 2 trees does not go well on a particular tree

Post by *Stefan2 » 2019-06-05, 10:35 UTC

Hi and welcome tutu11.

You are talking about TC for Android? (then this thread should be moved by a moderator to forum "Total Commander for Android")

[MTAG]

Inofficial FAQs || WIKI (Deu/Eng) || TC Home (What's new? // FAQ // Download // Order // Addons // Tools // Plugins)
Erst wenn der letzte Baum gefällt oder die letzte Biene verendet ist, werden die Leute verstehen warum Umweltschutz wichtig ist.