Request plugin - EPS/AI/SVG viewer for "the internal file lister"

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

omdawe

Request plugin - EPS/AI/SVG viewer for "the internal file lister"

Post by *omdawe »

Maybe im the only graphic designer here? As we do not have this plugin yet!

But i would love to be able to view EPS/AI/SVG files for the CTRL+Q or the The internal file lister (F3) like i can do if i download this plugin below and click "Preview Panel" in Windows Exploder!

http://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/sagethumbs (To enable thumbnails for Adobe Illustrator (ai), Postscript (ps, eps) and Adobe Acrobat (pdf) files you need installed old Ghostscript library)

I got folders with hundred of EPS files and its hard to find what im looking for now!
DrShark
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Request plugin - EPS/AI/SVG viewer for "the internal file lister"

Post by *DrShark »

omdawe wrote: 2019-12-22, 11:06 UTCBut i would love to be able to view EPS/AI/SVG files for the CTRL+Q or the The internal file lister (F3) like i can do if i download this plugin below and click "Preview Panel" in Windows Exploder!
In beta versions of Total Commander 9.50 you can use Windows Explorer preview in Lister (F3) and Quick View (Ctrl+Q). While Lister or QuickView window is active, press "8" key (or in Lister use menu Options->Explorer Preview).

If in Explorer Preview mode Lister shows your files fine, maybe you don't even need Lister plugins. If that's the case, you can set Explorer Preview mode as default for some file types so it will be used immediately on F3 or Ctrl+Q. For this, in Lister open Options->Configure...->Multimedia->Define view methods by type..., there click Add, put your extensions, for example:

*.eps *.ai *.svg

then click OK, in next dialog click [+] and pick "8 Explorer Preview", and confirm it.
Donate for Ukraine to help stop Russian invasion!
Ukraine's National Bank special bank account:
UA843000010000000047330992708
Horst.Epp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Horst.Epp »

omdawe wrote: 2019-12-22, 11:06 UTC Maybe im the only graphic designer here? As we do not have this plugin yet!

But i would love to be able to view EPS/AI/SVG files for the CTRL+Q or the The internal file lister (F3) like i can do if i download this plugin below and click "Preview Panel" in Windows Exploder!

http://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/sagethumbs (To enable thumbnails for Adobe Illustrator (ai), Postscript (ps, eps) and Adobe Acrobat (pdf) files you need installed old Ghostscript library)

I got folders with hundred of EPS files and its hard to find what im looking for now!
ULister plugin (uses the Oracle viewers) show EPS files (only the TIFF part).
SVG files are viewed fine for me by setting the preview method 8 as DrShark explained.
Windows 11 Home x64 Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3374)
TC 11.03 x64 / x86
Everything 1.5.0.1371a (x64), Everything Toolbar 1.3.2, Listary Pro 6.3.0.69
QAP 11.6.3.2 x64
omdawe

Post by *omdawe »

@BabyShark, thanks.. thats cool!.. Actually thats insane how fast that is!