Is it any NFO movie xml viewer for Lister?

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

omdawe

Is it any NFO movie xml viewer for Lister?

Post by *omdawe »

Is it good NFO movie xml viewer for Lister, quick view in TC?

I get "now" i can Quick view a moviename.nfo and click tab+5 then at least it it show all the text and not all the code.

But is it not a viewer that makes it sexy to look at?
DrShark
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Is it any NFO movie xml viewer for Lister?

Post by *DrShark »

I'm not aware of viewer for *.nfo files which are xml files, but Lister can show content for well-known NFO format (see Wikipedia) itself if to switch to ASCII mode (Options->ASCII (DOS charset), or S key on keyboard). There are also WLX plugins to show such files in Lister: NFOViewer (forum discussion), NFO View and NFO Lister Plugin (this one is lost as of now, its forum discussion).
Donate for Ukraine to help stop Russian invasion!
Ukraine's National Bank special bank account:
UA843000010000000047330992708
omdawe

Post by *omdawe »

DrShark wrote: 2019-12-25, 16:39 UTC I'm not aware of viewer for *.nfo files which are xml files, but Lister can show content for well-known NFO format (see Wikipedia) itself if to switch to ASCII mode (Options->ASCII (DOS charset), or S key on keyboard). There are also WLX plugins to show such files in Lister: NFOViewer (forum discussion), NFO View and NFO Lister Plugin (this one is lost as of now, its forum discussion).

NFO files that like this : https://filebin.net/mjk8i372njdr7jk1/The_Grand_Tour_-_S04_E01_-_Seamen.nfo?t=o0vy4bka but if you want more info you can look on https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files But its just a basic movie information saved in each movie folder.. And instead of looking at them with the XML code or without it.. Would it not be nice to have a viewer for this?
DrShark
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *DrShark »

It seems there is no Lister plugin for such files. Maybe if you'll configure anyXML wdx plugin for fields from such *.nfo files, it will be possible to show them in Lister using WDXGuideInLister64.
Donate for Ukraine to help stop Russian invasion!
Ukraine's National Bank special bank account:
UA843000010000000047330992708