After deleting a file from a search list, the list is exited

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

CapHCaph

After deleting a file from a search list, the list is exited

Post by *CapHCaph »

Hello,

Looked for an app that enables me to search for mp3 files located on the memory card in my android phone, sort them according to size and most importantly show me the files' folders as well, which TC 3.5 does ☺
It also has a neat handy delete button on the bottom which I appreciate.
The problem is whenever I delete a file from the search list it is exited and the view reverts to the folders list on the memory card. I then need to search again for the mp3 files which is time consuming.
Is there a way to delete a file and remain on the searched files list? I didn't see an option for that in settings.
Any help would be appreciated as I tried several file managers and TC seems almost perfect for my needs.
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Re: After deleting a file from a search list, the list is exited

Post by *petermad »

2CapHCaph
The problem is whenever I delete a file from the search list it is exited and the view reverts to the folders list
Why don't you just delete all the files you need to delete from the search list at the same time?
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
CapHCaph

Re: After deleting a file from a search list, the list is exited

Post by *CapHCaph »

Thanks for the offer but this is a list of about 40000 files, not practical deleting all in one sweep.
I want to delete some each time I have the list on.
On second thought you're saying I might just go over the list, check all the ones I want deleted in that round and do it.
That might work. Thanks again.