Beta testers wanted for new lister plugin

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

HenrikHusted

Post by *HenrikHusted »

You're right that there seems to be a problem with SCE_P_IDENTIFIER. I know little about Python, perhaps you could send me a file where the different keywords are clearly marked?

.Henrik
TucknDar

Post by *TucknDar »

I seem to have missed something... but what setting would I use so that scintilla is only used for specified file-types? It "steals" lister for any type, now, which I don't want it to.
license #76904
HenrikHusted

Post by *HenrikHusted »

You haven't missed a thing. The plugin loads all files at the moment, I'll make it look in the ini file for files to handle.
Should be done this weekend.

.Henrik
HenrikHusted

Post by *HenrikHusted »

New version available. It now only loads files with extensions specified in the ini file.
NOTE: This version is build using VC7 and you will need the runtime library, a link to the DLL is in the readme file. Once I get back to work I'll build a version using VC6, most people, if not all, have the correct runtime library.
Anyhow, download new version from http://henrik.husted.net/download/scintilla_vc7.zip.

.Henrik