You can download it here:
- fileburst (your firewall needs to let pass the referer header)
There is also a general discussions forum.
There are so many additions that I cannot list them all here.
The most important are (from the help):
- Updated user interface: flat buttons also on XP, new file list icons, drive icons, and bar icons (by external designer)
- Separate background color can be set for odd and even lines
- Compare by content now allows to edit files, and to re-synchronize manually
- Separate tree panel: Either one for both file panels, or one for each
- Lister now supports a text cursor, allows to center images, and resize only larger
- Change attributes allows to use/change content plugin values
- File operation logging
- Show drive letter in folder tabs
- File system plugins can now support custom columns and thumbnails
- Multi-rename-tool: Allow to edit target names directly
- More options in copy overwrite dialog: Compare by content, Rename target, automatic rename, copy all smaller or all larger
- Exclude directories in "Show"-"Custom...", e.g. with *.* | .cvs\
- Increased maximum command line length to 8191 (XP) and 2047 characters (Windows 2000), respectively
- Sort by additional columns, e.g. by size, then by date/time: Ctrl+click on additional columns
- Auto-complete path in command line, current directory, copy dialog etc.
- Use Shift+Del to remove unwanted entries from various comboboxes: Command line, search function, multi-rename-tool etc.
- Secure FTP over SSL/TLS, enter the URL as follows: ftps://ftp.servername.com . Needs openssl dlls stored in Totalcmd directory (not included for legal reasons).
- Custom user-defined commands for main menu and hotkeys
- Alias commands for the command line for internal commands or external programs
- Overwrite dialog allows to show preview images and custom fields
- When a copy/move/delete/create directory operation fails due to insufficient rights, ask user whether he wants to copy as administrator. Also allow a user to give himself permanent read rights to a directory if he knows the administrator password.
- Create ZIP archives > 2GB
- and many more...