TC for iOS

English support forum

Moderators: Hacker, petermad, Stefan2, white

Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

It escapes me why you would do something that is not limited by itself but by the circumstances. Why create a TC for iOS if you cannot do anything with it due to Apple restrictions? So much time and effort for no use due to Apple? It's like spending several years building an airplane but having no hangar nor airfield to lift off from and saying, OK, if sometimes in the future I will own an airport I will already have a plane to put on it.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
elroy

Post by *elroy »

Who said that you can not do anything with TC on (a regular) iOS... There are a lot more functions than only copy, del & edit (files) for standard iOS users. And clear that people with a jailbroken iOS have the ability to do a lot more than those with a standard iOS.

Seems to me that devs are not willing to create a TC for iOS. In that case, please do not find to try to find escapes/excuses, but just write down we will not do it.
HolgerK
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *HolgerK »

elroy wrote:Seems to me that devs are not willing to create a TC for iOS. In that case, please do not find to try to find escapes/excuses, but just write down we will not do it.
The one and only dev already stated here:
http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=267788#267788
that there are no plans for this ATM.

Regards
Holger
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

elroy,
Who said that you can not do anything with TC on (a regular) iOS
Well, Apple?
Seems to me that devs are not willing to create a TC for iOS.
As HolgerK said, that is true and has already been stated several times.

Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.