A key for filter images, videos, recently files

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

gdpr deleted 6
Power Member
Power Member

Re: A key for filter images, videos, recently files

Post by *gdpr deleted 6 »

randysejas wrote: 2020-07-30, 21:19 UTC It is an error typing here in the forum.... in the usercmd.ini it's ok (cmd=cd *.gif *.jpg *.jpeg *.png *.tiff)
You said so, but the screenshot seems to say otherwise.

Perhaps you got you didn't double-check the ini file with diligence. Perhas you did, but got somehow confused and looked at some copy of the usercmd.ini file and not the actual usercmd.ini used by TC. The error displayed in your screenshot you get exactly if you have "cmd=cmd=..." in your ini file. Who knows what is going on with your TC configuration there...
randysejas

Post by *randysejas »

Yes @elgonzo... you are right‼... i didn't realize of that error.... thank you, thank you so much..... now it works, but i realize that shows the folders too (i press "i" and show the images and the folders)... how can i do for only show me the images or videos or the recent files without show the folders?... and again thank you so much @elgonzo
gdpr deleted 6
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *gdpr deleted 6 »

When filtering solely by file name/type/extension, you can alter your user commands to something like this:

Code: Select all

cmd=cd *.gif *.jpg *.jpeg *.png *.tiff | *\
The | is the "except" modifier, followed by a pattern that matches any directory (*\).

However, i cannot offer a working solution for your "30 minutes" filter based on the file time (for which you cannot use the "except" modifier as shown above, because such a filter is based on a different kind of seach flag spec).

While it is possible to specify exclusion of directories as part of the (not really human-readable) "30 minutes" search flags in the wincmd.ini like:

Code: Select all

30 minutes_SearchFlags=0|002002000020|||30|-1||||22220|0000|||
TC unfortunately does not honor this and still shows directories :( (probably a bug/limitation of TC, i guess...)
randysejas

Post by *randysejas »

Ok i understand, i tried and it works well..... thank you so much @elgonzo
Stefan2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Stefan2 »

Dalai wrote: 2020-07-30, 19:21 UTC Please don't post links to platforms that require an account to view their contents. That is, if you want people to actually be able to help you. There are a lot of free image hosters on the web that don't require an account, some of them not even to upload an image. There's a topic on the forum that contains a list of such hosters: How-to post image picture screenshot.

2Stefan2
For some reason this topic is missing from your Tips and tricks collection (it's present in the German one).

Regards
Dalai
>missing
Thank you, added now too :D