Useful 3rd party tools to complement TC

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Useful 3rd party tools to complement TC

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

white wrote: 2023-05-25, 16:05 UTC Are you saying this is not the case for you?
nope wasnt saying that, just that the links "work" and open the correct thread/page.
Hoecker sie sind raus!
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

I have to inform you guys that TClock Light kt is bugged :-(
the clock at one point reaches 19:05 and never leaves that time (at 19:05:59 it resets to 19:05:00)
and restart doesnt solve it...
:-( would have been to easy

Edith:
no the bug is even stranger. its stuck at XX:05 o'clock and only adances by the hour :!: :lol:
Hoecker sie sind raus!
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

2Sir_SiLvA
@petermad: Thanks but that is waaaay to big (in file size) TClockLight-tk it is :D
You could always give my PHSM-Calendar a try - it runs fine online in a Edge App window or a Chrome Link window.

I made a little video here: https://madsenworld.dk/gadget/Screenshots/PHSM-Calendar.mp4

Since it is online it hardly takes up any space.

Or you could install it as a Desktop Gadget, but the it takes up about 5.7 - 11 Mb.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50b4 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
Sir_SiLvA
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sir_SiLvA »

Sir_SiLvA wrote: 2023-05-26, 17:39 UTC I have to inform you guys that TClock Light kt is bugged :-(
the clock at one point reaches 19:05 and never leaves that time (at 19:05:59 it resets to 19:05:00)
and restart doesnt solve it...
:-( would have been to easy
*facepalm* its not a bug its a feature, instead of your "normal" hh:mm:ss format the clock expects you to use hh:nn:ss
(yes reading the instructions helps) so when you put hh:mm there instead of hh:nn the minutes change ofc only
everytime you enter a new month as mm stands for month with leading zero :lol: ...

Together with the beautiful font digital-7 (mono).ttf from Dalei's Clock this clock is all one can want :D
(oh and did I mention that this beauty is 100% portable and stores everything in an ini-file? :!: )

2petermad
thanks but I think I found my clock till we switch to 128bit :D
Hoecker sie sind raus!
hi5
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *hi5 »

Wlx2Explorer @ https://github.com/AlexanderPro/Wlx2Explorer - is an application which allows you to use Total Commander lister plugins from File Explorer or Desktop.
  • Open File Explorer, select the necessary file and press the hot keys, then you can use the plugin.
  • Or simply select the necessary file on your Desktop and press the hot keys.
Requirements
  • OS Windows XP SP3 and later.
  • .NET Framework 4.0
Note: I haven't tested it but seems nice
F4MiniMenu (Forum) - Open selected file(s) from TC in defined editor(s) - A (minimalistic) clone of F4Menu
Source at GitHub (AutoHotkey). TCSyncComments (copy file comments)