DirSizeCalc 2.22 (content plugin)

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

[mod]Merged with thread Slowness of TC with some content plugins.

Hacker (Moderator)[/mod]
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
roentgen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *roentgen »

Lefteous wrote:

Code: Select all

[eng]
Yes|No|Not available|Not followed=yes|no|n/a|n/f

0=<DIR>
1=<JNC>
2=<MNT>
I can't figure it out how to translate the default displayed string <Directory> to something more short like <DIR>. I use an external english language file in TC. Although I've put the above code in DirSizeCalc.lng the strings are not taken into account.
Thanks for any suggestions.
TC for Linux please!
petermad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *petermad »

I use an external english language file in TC.
The file name of your TC language file has to be of the format wcmd_xxx_eng.lng in order for the plugin to use the English language section in the plugin language file.
License #524 (1994)
Danish Total Commander Translator
TC 11.03 32+64bit on Win XP 32bit & Win 7, 8.1 & 10 (22H2) 64bit, 'Everything' 1.5.0.1371a
TC 3.50 on Android 6 & 13
Try: TC Extended Menus | TC Languagebar | TC Dark Help | PHSM-Calendar
Sombra
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sombra »

I can't figure it out how to translate the default displayed string <Directory>...
The same here.
he file name of your TC language file has to be of the format wcmd_xxx_eng.lng in order for the plugin to use the English language section in the plugin language file.
I use the Spanish language and I get <directory> too. I have searched for this string inside my wcmd_xxx_ESP.lng file, but I can't find it.
I can read English, but... I write like Tarzan. (sorry)
Clo

Xheck the strings

Post by *Clo »

2Sombra

:) Hello J. M. !

• Here I've :
677="<RÉP>"
678="<LIEN>"
In English :
677="<DIR>"
678="<LINK>"
• Hoping it helps…

:mrgreen: FR
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

The file name of your TC language file has to be of the format wcmd_xxx_eng.lng in order for the plugin to use the English language section in the plugin language file.
Not necessarily - you have to adapt the section name to the name of the language file name (Wcmd_custom_eng.lng --> [Custom_eng]). Maybe I'll change that in a future version.
use the Spanish language and I get <directory> too. I have searched for this string inside my wcmd_xxx_ESP.lng file, but I can't find it.
Well this is about DirSizeCalc which has nothing to do with the contents of the TC language file.
The first public beta of DirSizeCalc has been marked as "please don't try to translate this version"-
You can of course translate it for your private pleasure. You are free to translate string 0, 1 and 2 in the appropriate section - [esp] in your case.

2Clo
Please see my answer to Sombra.
Sombra
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sombra »

Hi Clo
It was a confusion mine, I didn't understand correctly the words of petermad . I thought that the word <directory> used by the plugin, was inside the file wcmd_xxx_ESP.lng. :lol: :lol:

Thanks anyway
Greetings ;)
Sombra
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Sombra »

Well this is about DirSizeCalc which has nothing to do with the contents of the TC language file.
2Lefteous
Yes, It was a confusion of my part. thanks for the explanation ;)
roentgen
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *roentgen »

Not necessarily - you have to adapt the section name to the name of the language file name (Wcmd_custom_eng.lng --> [Custom_eng]). Maybe I'll change that in a future version.
Well, it doesn't work. I adapted DirSizeCalc.lng to the custom lang file and also I tried to use a standard TC lang file (wcmd_eng.lng)
The first public beta of DirSizeCalc has been marked as "please don't try to translate this version"
I see your point now :wink:, but that's no problem - I'm eagerly waiting for the next version.
TC for Linux please!
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2roentgen
Well, it doesn't work.
That's very strange! I have no idea what could be wrong as it works fine for others.
I see your point now Wink, but that's no problem - I'm eagerly waiting for the next version.
Yes there will be many changes to the language file and future versions.
Yuta

Post by *Yuta »

Lefteous wrote:I'm not sure if a tilde character is the right choice here.
May be a ">" character seems to be the best option.
BTW, excellent plugin.
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

May be a ">" character seems to be the best option.
> means it's larger than the calculated value but that would be a wild guess.
nirly

Post by *nirly »

in the beta sorting directories by file size (when cofig > display > sorting directories > like files is checked) doesn't work (it works in the older version).
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

2nirly
in the beta sorting directories by file size (when cofig > display > sorting directories > like files is checked) doesn't work (it works in the older version).
This is a known side effect of the new display size also in archives, FTP and file system plugin directories feature. This is not under my control and I hope Ghisler will fix it.
fenix_productions
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *fenix_productions »

2Lefteous
Maybe this question has been mentioned but:
Is it possible to view the number of dirs in specified sub-level?

E.g. I want to see in win32 tooltip, how many directories in "Program Files" are (without an information which includes Common folder sub-dirs count).
"When we created the poke, we thought it would be cool to have a feature without any specific purpose." Facebook...