The first beta of Total Commander Pocket 2.52 is available now!
This is mainly a compatibility update for Windows Mobile 6.5, but many of the new functions like the selection toolbar or moving buttons to other places are also useful on other versions.
You can find a list of changes in historyce.txt
Please close Total Commander Pocket via the MENU before installing the new version. Do not cose it via the [X] button, this will just hide it!
You can get the beta here:
- For PocketPC/PocketPC phone. These are usually devices with 320x240 or 640x480 resolution, a touchscreen, the start menu at the top, and the program menu at the bottom.
- For Windows CE handhelds/older Windows CE devices. These usually have the start menu at the bottom, and the program menu at the TOP. Supports ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4.
- For Windows Smartphone 2002/2003/05/06.
These do NOT have a touchscreen, but a normal numeric phone keyboard.
Note that the phone version is NOT signed, so you will need an unlocked phone to use it.
The cecmdssl dll for secure ftp downloads can be found here (unchanged since beta 1):
Please download the version for your device, and unzip to the Total Commander/CE directory. Supported are:
- ssl_arm3.zip ARM processors, Win Mobile 2002,2003,WM5/6
- ssl_arm211.zip ARM processors, Windows CE 2.11+3.0
- ssl_mips2.zip MIPS processors, Windows CE 2.0 or newer
- ssl_sh3_211.zip SH3 processors, Windows CE 2.11 or newer