[DBG]fsfindfirst: CurrentServer_ID==-1, FIX ME!

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

rido78

[DBG]fsfindfirst: CurrentServer_ID==-1, FIX ME!

Post by *rido78 »

Hi,

I got the above message when starting TC. But since I don't know whether this issue is related to TC or to the plugin I paste it here.

The message appears after TC is shut down when the SFTP plugin is activated after a connection is attempt but failed. (Maybe also after an succesful connection, but I haven't tested it).

After starting TC again a message-window popsup with as title: DBG and the text: fsfindfirst: "CurrentServer_ID==-1, FIX ME!" (without quotes). TC recovers very well, after pressing OK it kills the plug-in and returns to display the contents of the C-drive in the pane that was in use by the plug-in. (Therefore I don't have a clue which process is giving this message).

Hope you have enough information, otherwise feel free to contact me.
Clo

In plugins topic

Post by *Clo »

2rido78
:) Hello, Welcome on board!

- Of course, the message you got comes from the SFTP plugin, not from TC itself.
- You might have a look here
- I've such a plugin installed under Win 98 SE, but I didn't noticed any problem. However, SFTP servers are not very spread, I've not any in my connections.
- I advise you to post a message in the topic quoted above, and / or / to contact the Author of the plugin.
Hope you have enough information, otherwise feel free to contact me.
:(  The private messages are disabled in these forums. So, you could set an email from the board, or else nobody could contact you as "private"…

:mrgreen:  Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
rido78

Post by *rido78 »

Thanks for your reply Clo, but to prevent spam I don't like to have my email-address listed on webpages. I had to abbandon 3 email-addresses only because the huge amount of spam I received there. But I will enable it for a couple of days.

You say that SFTP servers are not very spread, but I think that they are very well used. However, more for personal-use. For example I use SSH to connect from my work to my home-machine and I use SFTP (SSH-extention) to transfer files between the machines. Futhermore I use the proxyserver on my home-machine combined with SSH-tunnels to access web-resources that are blocked by a firewall in between.

But this bug is not important; it is just a matter of knowing that it's there. It doesn't cause any damage and the problems are solved by TC very well.

Greetings,

Rido78
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

to prevent spam I don't like to have my email-address listed on webpages
It won't be made visible, just a button named "email" appears, linking to a form using which people can send you an email (as you can see).

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
rido78

Post by *rido78 »

You're right. Now that's a nice feature that is lacking in other phpBB fora that I visit regularly.