FS-plugins

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

gurano

FS-plugins

Post by *gurano »

Newbie here on plugins ! How do I do to use a FS-plugin, for example starupguard.wfx ??? Go to Network Neighborhood...and then ? Please guide me on this?
Take Care
Sheepdog
Power Member
Power Member

Re: FS-plugins

Post by *Sheepdog »

gurano wrote:Newbie here on plugins ! How do I do to use a FS-plugin, for example starupguard.wfx ??? Go to Network Neighborhood...and then ? Please guide me on this?
If StartUpGuard is properly installed you see at Network Neighbourhood a Folder 'StartupGuard' - so you see a folder for each plugin. You can simply place the cursor on the folder and press 'enter'.

In case of Startup Guard you see a few other Folders (some with subfolders) which contain the Programs they are started at windows start. Pressing enter upon one Program toggles the running at system start. If disabled a red '||' icon is displayed (as 'pause' on video recorders) instead of the program icon. If you right mouseclick you got the context menu and get a dialog with infos and buttons for run or deactivatefor this entry. If you press [del] the entry is deleted (and cannot be restored).

With other filesystem plugins you have different possibilities, but always the are presented as folders in the Net Neighbourhood.

Hope that helps.

sheepdog
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams
gurano

Post by *gurano »

Thank you for your reply sheepdog ! But I still don't get it???
I go to Net in the meny and then Network Connections ?
Or how do I do?
Take Care
Clo

Display the Network

Post by *Clo »

2gurano
:) Hello !
- The Network Neighbourhood has an icon in the drive-buttons bar. To display the drives buttons :
Configuration >> Options >>Layout >> tick the boxes "Show drive buttons bar" and below "Show two drive button bars …".
- You can get it too from the "Drives lists" (comboboxes).
- You can too set a button in the button-bar with the command :

Code: Select all

cm_OpenNetwork
- Then, using one in these three methods, you'll see the contain of the Network in a panel, like Sheepdog told you.

:mrgreen: Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
#31505 Traducteur Français de TC French translator Aide en Français Tutoriels Français English Tutorials
gurano

Post by *gurano »

Thanks a lot Clo ! Got It !!!
Take Care