You can download it from www.ghisler.com
Why another release candidate? Only today ( 10/18 ) I could test the new Windows 10 Fall Cretors Update. I have fixed a few problems with the window scaling, e.g. if you change the scaling of the main screen in Windows 10 (eg 100% -> 150%). Please test!
Please report bugs here in the TC 9.10 beta bug report forum, ONE BUG PER MESSAGE!
Here is a list of the most important additions:
- Support for multiple screens with different densities (DPI) per screen on Windows 10 (requires latest release version, "Creators Update", or newer).
- Support for Windows 10 fall Creators Update, mainly OneDrive online only file support
- Set font quality (e.g. force antialiasing on/off)
- Support new pseudo environment variables from values described here - just leave out the FOLDERID_ prefix, e.g. %$AccountPictures%
- "New folder" (F7) can now use the same placeholders as the multi-rename tool (e.g. date+time), and create multiple directories in one step using a counter
- "New text file" (Shift+F4) now supports the same placeholders as the multi-rename tool
- "New text file" (Shift+F4) now also works in archives, on FTP servers, and with file system plugins
- Option to use latest "Everything" tool in Alt+Shift+Enter/Spacebar free space calculations
- Internal 7zip unpacker: Support background unpacking
- Support touch screen scrolling+text selection
- Support Unicode names when loading images via Irfanview (needs new Unicode version of Irfanview)
- Set width in binary mode to 8, 16, 24 or 32 bytes
- New placeholders for inserting current date+time
As usual, the update is free for all registered users.