Folder tab icons

The behaviour described in the bug report is either by design, or would be far too complex/time-consuming to be changed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

nsp
Power Member
Power Member

Folder tab icons

Post by *nsp »

I first enabled icon on folder tab in 9.11RC1 icon stay blank, in my 4K monitor.

(Also for 9.10)
On another computer, I do not get icon for folder, as the one i see in file panel. (i did not defined any icon at default custom view nor using folder properties ) and checked all options...

-- Edited
with fresh install, i got drive icon and custom view icon (if i define some) with 9.11RC1. No folder icon, I also did not find what is causing icon to not show-up even for drive with my standard install. Space is there but icon not drawn :(
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

You will only get icons in tabs when the icon isn't the default folder icon, e.g. in the drive root, or when defining an icon via desktop.ini or view mode.

If you want to get a default folder icon, you can define it for the default view mode.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
nsp
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *nsp »

ghisler(Author) wrote:You will only get icons in tabs when the icon isn't the default folder icon, e.g. in the drive root, or when defining an icon via desktop.ini or view mode.

If you want to get a default folder icon, you can define it for the default view mode.
I do not want to get only one folder icon i would like to get the same one as i have if i see the folder in the file panel. (system, hidden,shared,...)

I also discovered what prevent me to get an icon in my standard ini. I have twinkey coloring defined as:

Code: Select all

[Searches]
dialog_SearchFor=
dialog_SearchIn=
dialog_SearchText=
dialog_SearchFlags=0|002002000020|||||||||0000|
dialog_plugin=twinkey.Order > 1000
[colors]
ColorFilter1 =>dialog
ColorFilter1Color =0
if this colorfilter is active i do not see any icon :(
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Sorry, you can't do that.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
peterSobieraj

Re: Folder tab icons

Post by *peterSobieraj »

I also would like to see default folder icon visible in tabs.