New Icon set for TC (update -> version 1.1)

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

®®®

Post by *®®® »

@StickyNomad
Thank you for the icons. Looks neat and works great. One question though. I saw the screenshot of your TC window and i wonder how it is possible to apply colors for each type of file (.BAT/.COM/.EXE=brown, .HTML=blue, Office files=green etc.)?

Oh and btw you could add a hint in the first post that a new set of icons/files (v1.1) are available :wink: Image: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/html/emoticons/unworthy.gif
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

how it is possible to apply colors for each type of file (.BAT/.COM/.EXE=brown, .HTML=blue, Office files=green etc.)?
Open Configuration -> Options -> Color -> 'Define colors by file type' and choose your desired colors
®®®

Post by *®®® »

Duh, that was easy :shock:, i should rtfm :oops: Thanks though.
gbo

Post by *gbo »

I just discovered the new version today and I must say that I love it, thanks 8) .

I was just wondering if it will be possible to have the icon collection package in the *.ico format instead of *.icl mainly because of the naming convention that I find was handy in the last version it allows to match easily icons with commands (ex cm_srcshort.ico -> command cm_SrcShort).

PS I extracted *.icl to *.ico with ICLplugin.wlx but the new *.ico was renamed (ex 13.05.2005_08.49.16_0004.ico)
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.
StickyNomad
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *StickyNomad »

Hi all, thanks once again for your nice comments!
2gbo
At the moment, I'm extremely short of time due to a sh*tload of work I have to do, but please be patient, I'm overdoing my Icons at this time (in very tiny steps, though) and in some time a completely re-colored and fine-tuned version of my icons will be released (in *.icl and *.ico-format).
See preview screenshots here (16x16) and here (32x32)
gbo

Post by *gbo »

StickyNomad wrote:At the moment, I'm extremely short of time due to a sh*tload of work I have to do, but please be patient, I'm overdoing my Icons at this time (in very tiny steps, though) and in some time a completely re-colored and fine-tuned version of my icons will be released (in *.icl and *.ico-format).
See preview screenshots
Great, I will be patient and I really hope your icons will be integrated into TC 7.0

Thanks
Gil
Licence #17346

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.