Reset Equal button behaviour?

Support for Android version of Total Commander

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

rurs

Reset Equal button behaviour?

Post by *rurs »

I absentmindedly touched the Equal Sign button, and now no matter how I try to browse locations between the 2 panels, they end up the same. It makes copy/paste rather tiresome, as I have to use the menus to browse to the paste location.

How do I reset this behaviour, so that the hidden panel can be different from the panel in focus?

And many thanks for this app, I've been using it for years.
Hacker

Re: Reset Equal button behaviour?

Post by *Hacker »

rurs,
Touching the = sign only sets the location in the hidden panel once, at the moment of touching. When you browse to some other location, the hidden panel does not change location anymore. Simply use the three arrows to switch the panels, you should be able to confirm the described behavior.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
rurs

Post by *rurs »

Maybe my config is messed up, as this behaviour has persisted through a phone migration.

The only time the hidden panel doesn't change is when I browse to the base directory, using the home icon. As soon as I choose a folder, the hidden panel is identical.

Is there any way to reset my preferences, or would removing and reinstalling work? I'll have to redo my LAN and Samba shares, but I can live with that.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

That sounds like the function cm_SyncChangeDir, but this does not exist in the Android version, just the Windows version.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com