New version: hpg_ed (0.5.5) added Code-Templates

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

hpg

New version: hpg_ed (0.5.5) added Code-Templates

Post by *hpg »

A new version :)
I just encountered the ability to use CTRL-J and insert templates of source codes, so I just decided to include it because I can use it.

If there is someone out there, who wants to help me improve the hpg_ed, he could send me initial templates for all other highlighters than C++ (Delphi, Python etc.), thanks.

What exactly is Code-Template (auto completion :)) is described in the readme.doc

URL: http://liveordead.de/free/hpg_ed_055.zip

Have fun!
JohnFredC
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *JohnFredC »

I really love this tool. Thank you so much for it!!

But!

1. I really dislike the color choices for background and foreground. Could you implement a standard windows color dialog for them instead?

2. Would you please implement a word wrap toggle?

Thanks for listening!
Licensed, Mouse-Centric, moving (slowly) toward Touch-centric
hpg

Post by *hpg »

1. I really dislike the color choices for background and foreground. Could you implement a standard windows color dialog for them instead?
Ok, just use the default checkboxes and the window's standard foreground and background colours are used. The colours used for syntax highlighters are something restricted, I think, probably they could be any RGB value, I have to check it...
2. Would you please implement a word wrap toggle?
I would like, but the editor is not able :-(.
So for text file types, you should not associate hpg_ed and I don't think I could rewrite the editor to that, sorry.
JohnFredC
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *JohnFredC »

I see... you are using a third party control.. I encounter such limitations too.

Thanks for a nice tool I will continue to use it!
Licensed, Mouse-Centric, moving (slowly) toward Touch-centric