PE Viewer 3.0

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Re: PE Viewer 3.0

Post by *Fla$her »

Sir_SiLvA wrote: 2024-04-27, 00:12 UTC there are no duplicated blocks :!:

2iteg:
Please continue to show all the data that is there just cause one User doesnt want it :!: TIA :!:
1. The difference, as already mentioned, is only in the Language, the rest is the same.
2. The author of PE Viewer 2.0 is not the only user of his product. I don't remember that in so many years anyone was against such an implementation.
Overquoting is evil! 👎
iteg

Post by *iteg »

Test version 3.0.13.7:
- Added display of installed '.Net Core' on the system (2KozakMak).
- Added parsing of the 'Dialog' resource.
https://dropmefiles.com/OKqNf
iteg

Post by *iteg »

2Fla$her
1)
Too bad. It's inconvenient to work with such text. :(
First, I'll do the full TypeLib output. What format do you propose? Give me an example.
2)
Could you make an additional node with sxs manifests that will immediately solve the conversion problem
Give an example of converting REGISTRY to SXS manifest.
3)
VT-DetectionRatio.vbs
Thanks for the script. I'll look into the problem.
4)
Also, when copying the value, the extra text "(E12175) " gets along with the link. Is it possible to exclude it?
Double-clicking will open a browser with the page and copy the link without the error code to the clipboard.
5)
Even if this is the case, the implementation of version 2.0 looks more successful, duplicate blocks are excluded there. Could you delete repeating lines? Language codes can be placed side by side.
The output of version 2.0 is incorrect because only the first record from the record table is output. For example, for StringFileInfo and VarFileInfo structures. In version 3.0 the code is corrected to display all table records.
In TOTALCMD.EXE, it just so happens that three blocks are the same except for one language field. But they're not duplicates. How the application author created the structures is how the plugin outputs them completely.
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

2iteg
  1. In the first screenshot, I showed how this is implemented in TypeViewer. That is, everything superfluous is removed here and only constants, methods, properties and descriptions for them are shown. The implementation of OLExp in the "ITypeLib Viewer" window is also suitable, the information is slightly more widely presented there, but with competent text formatting (with keywords in bold and 3 other details highlighted), a laconically organized structure.
  2. The easiest way is to use SxS Manifest Maker (GIF). When installing, I advise you to choose examples for development, they can help.
  3. Good.
  4. I understand. But another browser can be used, or the link can be used outside of browsers (script as an example).
  5. Okay. Can you make an option to hide behind [+] for the second and subsequent blocks?
Overquoting is evil! 👎
KozakMak

Post by *KozakMak »

iteg

Post by *iteg »

Test version 3.0.13.8:
- Improved getting the virustotal.com file status for Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Fixed display of installed '.Net Core' in the system.
https://dropmefiles.com/tw6ta
Fla$her
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Fla$her »

Now everything is fine with Virustotal. The detection speed is almost instantaneous, with a slight or sometimes even invisible delay. 👍🏼
Overquoting is evil! 👎
wwj402

Post by *wwj402 »

PE Viewer 3.0.13 Chinese(simplifid) language https://pastebin.com/cJHQm8qY
iteg

Post by *iteg »

2wwj402
Thank you. I will add the localization file to the next release 3.0.14.