How to contact the author from EventView 1.9 ?

Discuss and announce Total Commander plugins, addons and other useful tools here, both their usage and their development.

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Clas Hortien

How to contact the author from EventView 1.9 ?

Post by *Clas Hortien »

Hi,

i have tried to contact the author of this plugin, but the mail returned with user unknown. The webpage from mgpsoft.com doesn't exists, so i don't know how to contact the author.

Does anybody have a vaild email adress or know how to contact the author ? Or is the author itself reading here ?

Many thanks

Clas
corny

Post by *corny »

Edit: Bad mistake in this post :oops: :oops:
Last edited by corny on 2004-10-31, 19:49 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Cornelis
poiuytr

Post by *poiuytr »

VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *VadiMGP »

Well, it seems because of forum problems my answer disappers. So i'll repeat it.
2Clas Hortien
Mail address in readme is valid address - support(at)mgpsoft.com. Send mail again or ask your question here.

2corny
WHOIS information very often is incorrect. This address have no relation to MGP Software Ltd.
corny

Post by *corny »

VadiMGP wrote:2corny
WHOIS information very often is incorrect. This address have no relation to MGP Software Ltd.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Didn't realize it, thanks for correcting me!
Regards,
Cornelis
Clas Hortien

Post by *Clas Hortien »

Send mail again or ask your question here.
Hello,

i tried to send an email at 2.11. but i didn't get an answer, so i try it here again:

Maybe you remember our conversation about the EventView and the wrong formatted entry when a lot of ; are in the description of the event.
I would highly appreciate when you can make a change to the EventView to ignore such ;;;; entries, or even make it configurable through a ini entry, as I use the eventview plugin very often and these wrong entries are very annoying.

I can send you another eventlog for a test, if you want.

Many thanks and regards

Clas
VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *VadiMGP »

2Clas Hortien It is really something wrong with this account on my server. :oops: Sorry for inconvenience. I'll care about it.
Maybe you remember our conversation about the EventView and the wrong formatted entry when a lot of ; are in the description of the event.
Yes, we spoke about ignoring empty lines, right? Major problem is difficulty to distinguish between occasionally empty string and intentionaly empty string (i.e. in reports from chkdsk). Anyway I'll try to do something. At least I promise to try. :)
Clas Hortien

Post by *Clas Hortien »

Major problem is difficulty to distinguish between occasionally empty string and intentionaly empty string (i.e. in reports from chkdsk).
I would like an option to ignore empty lines everytime (they are only there for a more readable outfit, there is no info in it).

Many thanks for your promised attempts to try :)
VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *VadiMGP »

2Clas Hortien
Please send your .evt file (and unwanted screenshot too) to support(at)mgpsoft(dot)net.
Clas Hortien

Post by *Clas Hortien »

2VadiMGP: I have sent the Files.
Clas Hortien

Post by *Clas Hortien »

2VadiMGP: Any (good) news on this issue ? Maybe some sort of beta test for me ?
VadiMGP
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *VadiMGP »

2Clas Hortien I've sent updated plugin to you by e-mail more then week ago. Didn't you recieved it??? I can send again.