Awaiting for registration key

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

AlexMcCensy

Awaiting for registration key

Post by *AlexMcCensy »

Hello. I've ordered Total Commander, Order ID 20121221-182694. and my order is approved. Please let me know when would I get my reg.key? It's several hours passed already, and I got nothing.

Sincerely yours, Alex Ryazanov.
Trast

Post by *Trast »

Hello AlexMcCensy
Ordering online

Please read the following carefully:

1. Please give your full name and address! We will send both a registration key by e-mail AND a disk by air mail (because electronic keys are easily lost). For security reasons, we will not send a key file to a free mail address like hotmail.com or gmx.de.

2. Please allow about 2-3 business days until you receive the registration key! The disk takes about 5-21 days, depending on your country. We are located in Switzerland (Europe).

3. The program will be registered to the name of the credit card holder. If you want to order for your company, you need to choose the appropriate option on the Take Two Solutions order form! We only register to existing company names.
/Trast

Excuse my bad English and spelling. ;-)
AlexMcCensy

Post by *AlexMcCensy »

Ouch, I missed that... Sorry!
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Sorry for the delay! We handle orders every day except for the weekends (when we handle it just once Saturday+Sunday). We have to handle them manually because the fraud rate is quite high.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com