You can download it from www.ghisler.com
This is the final release!
A list of all additions and corrections, also for previous versions, can be found in the history file.
Please report bugs here in the TC 9.20 beta bug report forum, ONE BUG PER MESSAGE!
Here is a list of the most important additions in Total Commander 9.20:
- When using multiple monitors, the position and size can be stored separately for each screen (switch with Win+Shift+Cursor left/right)
- Button bar: Button size and small icon size can now be set separately for each screen scale (dpi)
- Icon from internal association takes precedence over internal packer icon (e.g. for *.rar)
- wincmd.ini [Configuration] IgnoreDirErrors=1 allows to switch to inaccessible or non-existent directories, shows <Read error!> in file list instead
- Shift+F7 creates directory in target panel
- Button bar, command line: support shell GUIDs, e.g. to go to Explorer's recent dirs, use
- Files - change attributes: Button to load attributes from file under cursor in target panel
- Support for client certificates for ftps (ftp over ssl/tls) from Windows certificate store. Only works with schannel library on Vista or newer, not openssl
- Set the FTPS mode via prefix: ftpes:// = explicit (MODE TLS), ftpis:// = impicit (encrypted from the start)
- Select all with Ctrl+A
- New placeholder [f] for "First of each word uppercase (English in Titles)". Certain words like "a", "an" and "the" are converted to lowercase