Total Commander CE/Pocket 2.5 public beta 2 is now available to everyone. You can download it from the links below.
So what's new?
- Showing '*' for ftp links didn't work properly
- Search function couldn't find Russian text in non-Unicode files
- Incorrect progress bars when copying on WM5
- Tab change dialog fixed
- See historyce.txt
1. For PocketPC/PocketPC phone. These are usually devices with 320x240 or 640x480 resolution, a touchscreen, the start menu at the top, and the program menu at the bottom.
ARM/XSCALE processor (most users will need this):
SH3 or MIPS processor:
2. For Windows CE handhelds/older Windows CE devices. These usually have the start menu at the bottom, and the program menu at the TOP. Supports ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4.
3. For Windows Smartphone 2002/2003. These do NOT have a touchscreen, but a normal numeric phone keyboard.
The CAB files can be downloaded from:
The language files need to be updated too in this case - the web page accessible via the settings menu has been updated.
Note that the phone version is NOT signed, so you will need an unlocked phone to use it.
Please report bugs here in the forum, one bug per message. Or contact me by e-mail (beta at ghisler dot com).