saving of "SingleClickStart" key

Bug reports will be moved here when the described bug has been fixed

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

saving of "SingleClickStart" key

Post by *ts4242 »

in TC RC2 if you set the option "Open files and directories with a single click" via TC options dialog box, TC save it in wincmd.ini as SingleClickStart=1

i think it should be save as SingleClickStart=5 to make this option act like older versions (the text cursor no longer follows the mouse cursor.)

[mod]I don't consider this as a bug, but it's questionable, so moved to the Discussion section…
Clo (Moderator)[/mod]
Flint
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Flint »

ts4242 wrote:i think it should be save as SingleClickStart=5 to make this option act like older versions (the text cursor no longer follows the mouse cursor.)
I don't understand. When you set SingleClickStart=1, the older versions of TC behaved exactly like the current version - the text cursor did follow the mouse cursor. There was no possibility to make it not follow the mouse in the versions prior to 7.0.
Flint's Homepage: Full TC Russification Package, VirtualDisk, NTFS Links, NoClose Replacer, and other stuff!

Using TC 10.52 / Win10 x64
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

SingleClickStart=1 is the same in TC7 RC2 and older versions, so no need to set it to 5.
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
ts4242
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *ts4242 »

Ah! sorry, it was wrong notice :oops: