Thank You

Support for PocketPC and WinCE version

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

ianl8888

Thank You

Post by *ianl8888 »

I can't find a suitable topic here so I made a new one.

Thank you to CG for Pocket Total Commander. It has made living with a Windows Mobile PDA a whole lot more productive and a whole lot less irritating !!
Gerry Busch

Re: Thank You

Post by *Gerry Busch »

ianl8888 wrote:Thank you to CG for Pocket Total Commander. It has made living with a Windows Mobile PDA a whole lot more productive and a whole lot less irritating !!
Definitely, and I'm very pleased with the new 2.5 beta 3. My favorite enhancement is the new option for side-by-side orientation in two-window mode. It makes backing up files far easier, not to mention FTP transfers.

The change regarding VGA displays has made some of my button bar icons appear at half their original size, but at least I can now use the icons in files from a desktop version of Windows, such as moricons.dll or progman.exe.

I'd also try shell32.dll for that, if it weren't so big!
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

The change regarding VGA displays has made some of my button bar icons appear at half their original size
I do not have this problem on my Dell X51V. What icons are these?
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com
Gerry Busch

Post by *Gerry Busch »

ghisler(Author) wrote:
The change regarding VGA displays has made some of my button bar icons appear at half their original size
I do not have this problem on my Dell X51V. What icons are these?
They are from the audio player GSPlayer2. In the icon selection dialogue, some of them show up half sized, but not all of them. Note that they all look normal if associated with files in a directory list; they only come out smaller in the dialogue and on the button bar.

In the previous beta, they were all displayed in the same size, but perhaps the new beta is showing them accurately, i.e. maybe they are actually small icons, and the previous beta was displaying them inaccurately all along.

Not really a problem, in any case.
ghisler(Author)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by *ghisler(Author) »

Thanks for the details, I will try this GSPlayer2. Actually TC should auto-scale the icons if they are too small...
Author of Total Commander
https://www.ghisler.com