TC can now view thumbnails!

English support forum

Moderators: white, Hacker, petermad, Stefan2

Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

TC can now view thumbnails!

Post by *Boofo »

Great job, Christian. The wife says she no longer needs Windows Explorer for anything now. :) The Ctrl+Q and cm_SrcQuickview uses Windows built-in thumbnail viewer (which is all she was waiting for to not have to use Explorer anymore). Great addition! ;)
Lefteous
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Lefteous »

Have you installed the IEView plugin? Uninstall it and try again. :roll:
Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

Aha, so the ieview plug-in is fixed now. I thought Christian had added something to TC. I un-installed the plug-in and checked it and got a question mark in the quick view panel. After re-installing it, I see the thumbnails again. What is the latest version of ieview? Is it supposed to show "Picture Tasks", "File and Folder tasks", "Other Places" and "Details" on the left of the Quick view like in Windows explorer? If so, then it is working great. ;)
China

IEView for TC

Post by *China »

Guys, I'm not in the pace of life regarding new plugins for TC, but this one is definitely interesting to me. Please guide me, where can I get it?

Thanks in advance!
Gavin

IEView

Post by *Gavin »

Can anyone tell me where to get this plug-in and what i do to make it work with TC6?

Thanks
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

http://clubtotal.free.fr/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=17#categorystart

In TC: Configuration - Options - Edit/View - Configure internal viewer - LS-Plugins and there you add it. You might also want to fiddle with the Multimedia display options near the LS-Plugins button.

Boofo,
AFAIK Christian fixed the view for folders which was disabled because of other plugins but now it works again and other plugins ignore it.

HTH
Roman
Mal angenommen, du drückst Strg+F, wählst die FTP-Verbindung (mit gespeichertem Passwort), klickst aber nicht auf Verbinden, sondern fällst tot um.
JP

Post by *JP »

Hacker wrote:http://clubtotal.free.fr/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=17#categorystart

In TC: Configuration - Options - Edit/View - Configure internal viewer - LS-Plugins and there you add it. You might also want to fiddle with the Multimedia display options near the LS-Plugins button.

Boofo,
AFAIK Christian fixed the view for folders which was disabled because of other plugins but now it works again and other plugins ignore it.

HTH
Roman
Doesn't work for me. I can only see dir information...
Unjoanqualsevol

Post by *Unjoanqualsevol »

Do you have installed TC 6.01 beta 2 ?
JP

Post by *JP »

Unjoanqualsevol wrote:
Do you have installed TC 6.01 beta 2 ?
No. I'm using version 6.0. I'll install this new version. Thanks.
Boofo
Power Member
Power Member

Post by *Boofo »

Hacker wrote:http://clubtotal.free.fr/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=17#categorystart

Boofo,

HTH
Roman
Well, whatever he did, it works great now. ;) One question, why would you need to fiddle with the Multimedia display options? I have them all turned on (except the Irfanview one).
Hacker

Post by *Hacker »

One question, why would you need to fiddle with the Multimedia display options? I have them all turned on
Because some people don't know what these settings do and have set them do exactly what they don't want them to do.

Roman