(I had some spare time to work on it)
You can download it from my server (I'll try to update it with latest releases)
I hope it won't be the heaviest plugin for totalcmd (11Mb) - anyway I tried to reduce the weight as much as I could, but because web access (for login) was needed, I had no choice...
* Download ZIP file
* Enter on ZIP file inside Total Commander, TC will ask if you want to install the plugin - Click Yes
* Copy libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll to TC root folder (not needed in Windows 8 )
* Restart TC (not needed in Windows 8 )
* Select "Network Neighborhood" in one of the TC panels and click on Google Drive
* Click on Add new connection
* Enter your login details inside Google prompt web based popup
* Click on Allow Access
* Compatability problem with SFTP plugin: different versions of libeay32.dll in TC root folder are used
* Crash when trying to download files moved from Gmail
INFORMATION AND FUTURE ROADMAP
* <INI PATH>\fsplugin.ini is used to store intermediate token to skip login each time. You can read your <INI PATH> from TC->Help->About
Previous discussions were here: http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?t=35583
Comments, bug reports and feature suggestions are welcomed!
I'd like to report a bug though, right after installation an error pops up: click here for image (EAccessViolation at address 03549854).
- Currently there's no readme & no version information at all, etc (can't even find relating information in this topic). It would be nice if you could embed the version-information into the wfx file itself, and / or you could define it in the pluginst.inf's description line
- Right click & Properties on "GoogleDrive" item is not implemented - would be nice to see some information there too (author, plugin name, version etc).
- About the size - are QtWebKit4.dll, QtGui4.dll and the other ones really needed for this project? Is it impossible to use the IE rendering engine for the tasks? It would make the whole project much smaller.
My PC showed up a connection to brooksman-n.e.t aka IP 184.108.40.206.
Which data is transferred by this silently?
If you need to transfer data, please show a message to the user notifying him and explain why. Otherwise, this could easily become flagged as spyware even if I find the plugin works great.
I addressed your questions here: http://brooksman.net/google-drive-for-total-commander/
Sorry for missing readme/version and other info - you are right I will fill it in the next update
TC v8.01(x32), Win7 SP1 [build 7601] (x32) with latest updates & IE10 (KB2761465).
The plugin showed up in the Network list after restart of TC & was functioning correctly, and it still does - so the error doesn't seem to affect it's operability at all.
By the way unfortunately I can't manage to reproduce the error after deleting & reinstalling the plugin...
Using TC v8.01(x32) + gdplugin_0.2, WinXP SP2,
I tried to create folder "demo1" in "\\\GoogleDrive\" and it accepts command but does not create folder even after refresh it is not there. Open Google drive in browser shows no folder creation.
Using a browser I created folder "\\\GoogleDrive\pics\set1" and created "demo2" folder contains file1.jpg on PC. I tried to copy PC folder "demo2" to folder "\\\GoogleDrive\pics\set1\". The result was directory path ignored and it is created in root folder " \\\GoogleDrive\file1.jpg"
The copy window is also not looking right see junk chars usually at end of name as shown in this example pic [img]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5656/democopystatustc.jpg[/img] Files are created with correct file name it looks like just the status window that has problem.
File1.jpg has no preview thumbnail when viewed in browser window for google drive in "grid view" but thumbnail is displayed if I upload same file to google drive from browser window.
Anyone else getting same issues?
Bugs you mentioned are hopefully fixed in currently released version (0.3)
Please check: http://brooksman.net/downloads/download.php?file=gdplugin_latest.zip
Multi-account capability is finally working
As usual please download latest (0.4) version from here: http://brooksman.net/downloads/download.php?file=gdplugin_latest.zip
Several bugs fixed as well
0. in google drive, open root folder
1. open a new tab " i press Ctrl+T "
another google drive tab same folder opens
a message box with
Code: Select all
Error: Access Token is empty
I have seen this too but just changing folder. I suspect it is a timeout issue. Choosing "refresh_token" under "\\\GoogleDrive" made messages go away for me. New tab worked ok after that as well.ehab wrote:Bug report
Code: Select all
Error: Access Token is empty
Refresh token appears in "\\\GoogleDrive" See pic Image: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9499/016issuegdpluginpicrefr.jpg You should see when you start and when you get the error messageehab wrote:hi SkipR,
i wanted to see the "refresh_token" but can't find where! i check the fsplugin.ini and did a text search no idea. Thanks for the writing. Lets see what the author will suggest next.
In version 0.5, "refresh_token" is no longer appear in fsplugin.ini. Each line in [gdplugin] group represents <account_name>=<token> pair.
Regarding tabs it is working for me (I don't see a reason for such problem in terms of API) - maybe try deleting previous fsplugin.ini and start from scratch